The Forum presently sponsors 60 movie tasks and companies.
In the event your movie or task is authorized because of this system, we increase the Forum’s 501c3 status as a sponsor for the task, setting up possibilities for funds and fundraising available to nonprofit companies. Fiscally sponsored jobs can obtain donations that are tax-deductible companies or people. We administer contributions made with respect to the task and deliver donor acknowledgments. Our administrative charge is 7% for funds awarded, but we try not to simply just just take any ownership regarding the task.
Please be aware that this system will not offer direct funding or fundraising services.
The production, as represented by the Project Producer(s) must in order to be considered for fiscal sponsorship
- Preserve active account with Northwest movie Forum
- Be in keeping with Northwest movie Forum’s objective
- Demonstrate commitment that is clear the project and offer step-by-step paperwork and tips for how a task is usually to be accomplished
- Be a Washington State resident
- Should you want to use, please fill in our online application
When you have any concerns, be sure to contact Christopher Day, handling Director, at chris (at) nwfilmforum.org. Continue reading “Certainly one of Northwest movie Forum’s key musician help services is financial Sponsorship”